Gas Fire Servicing in Walsall
It’s important to get your gas fire serviced yearly with a Gas Safe documented engineer. Any appliance left unattended could leave you at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
It’s an extremely good idea to get your gas pipework scrutinized at the same time as using a gas safety check.
It’s also very important to have your gas appliances serviced every year in order for the manufacturers warranty to be valid.
Need a Gas Fire Servicing in a Hurry?
As part of our range of plumbing and heating services, we offer gas fire servicing in Walsall and throughout the West Midlands. If you notice any of the following warning signs, you’ll want to get your gas fireplace serviced immediately:
- The gas fire isn’t working properly
- The fire is burning using a lazy yellowish flame rather than a crisp blue one
- Black marks/stains are clear around the gas fireplace
Gas fire servicing in Walsall will incorporate inspection and/or cleaning of this appliance as specified and detailed in the appliance maker’s instructions. This may include ensuring that:
- It is properly set and adjusted to ensure the gas is burning properly
- It is of a kind suitable for the space where it’s located
- It’s physically secure, firmly fitted and properly connected to the gas pipework
- There’s an adequate and durable air supply Acceptable for the appliance type installed
- Any flues or chimneys are operating correctly
- All security devices operate correctly
- A check of the condition of the appliance containing (but not limited to): the effectiveness of any seals, gaskets, the cleanliness of heat exchangers etc. and checking for any signs of heat or other distress.